What is Google Panda
Its a improvement to google’s search algorithm which helps google to fight content robbers and spammers. Remember google caffeine? This update is similar to caffeine update but it might not impact to most of users same like caffeine did
The Panda process
Google Panda was built through an algorithm update that used artificial intelligence in a more sophisticated and scalable way than previously possible. Human quality testers rated thousands of websites based on measures of quality, including design, trustworthiness, speed and whether or not they would return to the website. Google's new Panda machine-learning algorithm, made possible by and named after engineer Navneet Panda, was then used to look for similarities between websites people found to be high quality and low quality.
Many new ranking factors have been introduced to the Google algorithm as a result, while older ranking factors like PageRank have been downgraded in importance. Google Panda is updated from time to time and the algorithm is run by Google on regular basis
Differences between Panda and previous algorithms
In addition to other changes, Panda seems to be very focused on the date of a web page. Some experts think this has adversely impacted sites with lots of evergreen content. Because this evergreen content usually has a publication date that is not recent, Panda seems to reduce its visibility in search results. For searchers looking for in-depth information, many of these evergreen posts are great sources of knowledge on a topic. If these evergreen web pages happen to be on a blog, they also often contain a long comment thread with lots of additional, valuable information. One thing Google may have to address in future Panda updates is that when evergreen pages are buried in search results in favor of pages that are much more superficial in nature, but much more recently published, the value of the search results may be reduced.
Top 10 Tips for Optimizing
1. Create URL that can be easily read by search engines. Dynamic URLs are always a problem with the major search engines to read.
2. Put your targeted keywords in your URL too! Make the most of your website and SEO techniques.
3. Make your title tag small but targeted ...
4. Optimize your meta description tag so that it can capture the eyes of your targeted visitors' and visitors can make a click.
5. Make a good title ... reduced bounce ... heading tags [H1] was very helpful.
6. Put your favorite social famous players of all pages from which people can share GYAN their friends and the online community.
7. Create a journey that can be useful - visitors and search engine robots - read the links easily. Indexing will give good and better stay on the site over time.
8. "alt" Put all your images. Should be reflective, but not only, as 1, img1, NAV1, etc., must be defined and specific ... So if someone mouseover, which will force you to click on the image.
9. Create a blog forum for your visitors. Their feedback is always valuable and helpful to make the site more useful.
10. Sitemap is a necessary thing ... You need to be. It gives the visitor a great help to access the site easily and search engine bots to scan all the important links from a page.
Top 10 tips for optimizing off page -
1. The first step is to make the presentation of all the free web directories on the Internet. This is the best way to get more and more backlinks to your site.
2. Write useful articles, product or service. Send them according to an article directory as Ezinearticles.com, articlebase.com and there are many sites fast approval of the article submission. For a list here! - The rapid adoption of article directories
3. Send your press release for submission of public relations sites.
4. Guest Blogging is also a good way to get traffic to the web and links to your site.
5. Link Exchange is still a great link building tool. Exchange your links with some good web sites, ie to have a good PageRank, traffic and information.
6. Need some blogging platforms like WordPress and Blogger to create good blog there and making blogs with your targeted keywords.
7. Do not comment on blogs related to the URL of your website, but it is not a spam robot, will leave you been banned from the bloggers.
8. Create an XML sitemap for your site and send it to Google Webmaster Tools. Update it regularly ... and send it again.
9. Participate in online forums such as the signing of the link. It can give you more backlinks and traffic to your site, if you want this forum to products and services.
10. Being a social animal, try popular social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter and social bookmarking sites like Digg, Reddit, etc ...
Google substantially revise its search algorithm 24 Februray 2011, the company said. Although no one in particular is calling the information technology and administrative support and operational, it is clear that the losers are the farmers and producers of content unwanted content that suffered a day on the absolute ground on Google in the past two years.
The 11.8% of search requests is "substantially" updated.
Google also has made clear that no user data used for extension of the recently released Chrome, which allows users to block specific sites from Google results that cause them.
Google says they have compared with data collected from this extension to the places hardest hit to start a new search. Affected more than 84% of sites are banned by extending chrome, they say.
What are these sites? Google does not mean. But the changes are designed to get rid of low-value content, as they say, that copied content from other sites or content that is not useful. This means that sites such as media applications and content of Mahalo, and probably on the list. Will in a few months for traffic data confirms these sites should be affected by them.
At one point, after a couple of weeks ago, Google was heavily criticized, not the quality of the results, especially for certain categories such as travel and trade. Therefore, administrative support and operational, it is unclear whether the changes to fix everything, but I have an open mind.
And anyway, when farms dominated the content of content Google search results, and finally to an end. Cheers for that.
Background does not interrupt the text
Text is big enough to read, but not too big
The hierarchy of information is perfectly clear
Columns of text are narrower than in a book to make reading easier on the screen
Navigation buttons and bars are easy to understand and use
Navigation is consistent throughout web site
Navigation buttons and bars provide the visitor with a clue as to where they are, what page of the site they are currently on
Frames, if used, are not obtrusive
A large site has an index or site map
Link colors coordinate with page colors
Links are underlined so
Outsourcing is a business decision that is often under taken to reduce cost or focus on competencies of a company. It is shifting a significant amount of management control and decision-making to the outside vendor which always involves a considerable amount of information exchange, co-ordination, and trust.
The process of outsourcing starts from client's need recognition and ends with the end of contract.
The primary goal of outsourcing is to gain business benefit by handing over a part of a business responsibility to someone who is expert at handling it. It needs lot of before hand planning and anticipation of problems. While taking a decision to outsource a particular responsibility the major thing to be taken care of is that the organization should profit from this outsourcing and the current resources could be redeployed to some other work. Also all the possible options for outsourcing should be found and then a best option according to the company's requirement should be selected.
Request for Proposals
Once it's clear about what is required from the outsourced company, search for the service providers begins. A request for proposal document is drafted which contains all the requirements briefly specified along with the important criteria's to be taken into consideration for the proposal. The more specific the document will be the better will be the chances to get the right service provider.
Evaluate the Proposals
Once the (RFP) is sent to all the providers, there will be a whole lot of proposals pouring in. Before selecting any proposal each and every proposal has to be studied in detail and their pros and cons have to be identified according to the requirement. There are many things which can be taken into consideration while choosing the vendor, their technology competence, their position in the market, their resources etc. It changes from company to company and from project to project. It is very important to take an unbiased decision while selecting the provider.
When a technical process is outsourced, the provider typically will have great technical skill but not always understand the business model or the dynamics of the marketplace. So it must also be taken care that the provider is well aware about your business too. Security, Confidentiality and Ethics of the service provider can be one of the considerations, while choosing the best proposal.
Negotiating and finalizing the contract
Negotiations are a part of each and every contract. Both the parties must consider the process in minute detail and specify exactly who will do what and when. Some of this will involve technology, file formats and security provisions. It will also involve identifying tasks within the process and how they will be performed by people under the outsourcing agreement. The contract needs to be very specific but also flexible enough so that both parties can live with it through circumstances neither anticipated. All the legal formalities have to be completed before signing the contract and the contract should also be made under the supervision of some legal entity.
Once the contract is signed its time for its implementation. While implementing the contract performance has be to measured at specific intervals and compared with the benchmark standards. Necessary changes in the process or equipments can be made on the right time to avoid delays and perform according to the standards. Constant check on the provider's activities will maintain consistency in the output.
Completion and Renewal of the Contract
On successful completion of the project, the contract comes to an end. All the financial issues are settled. The manpower and other resources are handed over to the parties as agreed in the contract. The project can be renewed if required, on the discretion of both the parties.
Information technology (IT) is one of the most booming sectors of the world economy. Indeed, the well-being of this sector is crucial to the performance of the economy as a whole, with swings in the sector greatly affecting the economic well-being all over the world. IT-related services can be broadly divided into different, specific disciplines. One of the most important of such IT service is web development.
Web development service can be defined as any activity undertaken by professional web designers, in order to create a web page. The web page is meant for publication on the World Wide Web (i.e., the Internet). However, there is a technical difference between web development and web designing services. While the latter involves all the design and layout aspects of a web page, writing codes and generating markups form important tasks under web development.
Website development services are required for a wide range of IT-relate services. Some of the important fields that involve web development include e-commerce, business development, generation of content for the web, web server configuration and client-side (or, server-side) scripting.
While the web development teams of large companies can comprise of a large number of developers, it is not uncommon for smaller business to have a single contracting webmaster. It should also be understood that, although web development requires specialised skills, it is usually a collaborative effort of the different departments of a company that make it a success.
Website development is rapidly gaining in popularity all over the world, in the IT sector. In this context, India, and in particular, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon deserves a special mention. There are quite a number of web development companies. Web development in India is an extremely well-known service and the developers from this area are thorough experts in this field.
The Markup Validator is a free service by W3C that helps check the validity of Web documents.
Most Web documents are written using markup languages, such as HTML or XHTML. These languages are defined by technical specifications, which usually include a machine-readable formal grammar (and vocabulary). The act of checking a document against these constraints is called validation, and this is what the Markup Validator does.